Last updated 23 August 2020
This Policy applies to the Service of online activities and valid for Website’s visitors with regard to the information that you share and/or collect in Website. This Policy is not applicable to any information collected through third-party websites or services that you may access through the Website or via other channels than the Website or offline.
Company and its affiliate entities are responsible for processing your personal information described in this Policy. If you have additional questions or require further information about our Policy, do not hesitate to contact us.
Information Company Collects
Company collects personal information such as:
- Identify information (first name and last name, company name);
- Contact information (postal address, email address, and phone number)
- Cookies and Usage Data.
With Usage Data, we collect data automatically either generated by the use of the Website/Service or from the Website/Service infrastructure itself (for example, your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the duration you spent on our Website, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data).
- Location Data
However, you can enable or disable location services when you use our Website and/or Service at any time by way of your device settings.
- The content of the message and/or attachments you may send to the Company, and any other information you may choose to provide through the Website/Service.
Other personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide. Those personal information above are collected when you contact us directly and/or register for an account through the Website and/or Service.
Use of Information
The personal information we collect with purpose of use in the following ways:
- Provide, operate, and maintain the Website and our Service.
- Improve, personalize, and expand the Website and our Service.
- Understand and analyze how you use the Website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Website, and for marketing and promotional purposes. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement, fraud prevention, protection and safety.
Transfer and Disclose of Information
The information collected will not be shared or on sale to other parties without your consent, except as described in this Policy. We may disclose the information to the other parties under the following circumstances:
- To comply with legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Company
- To prevent or investigate possible abuse in connection with the Website and Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Third Party and Advertising
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. For further and detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, please find it at the browsers’ respective websites.
Note that Company has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and and analyse our Website and Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Example of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies, to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies, to remember your preference and various settings.
- Security Cookies, for the security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies, to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interest.
Company follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit Website. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting service analytics. The information collected by log files includes:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses;
- Browser type;
- Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- Date and time stamp;
- Referring/exit pages and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the Website, and gathering demographic information.
Choice and Means to Change, Update and Delete Your Information
This Privacy allows you to request a change choice and opt for limiting the use and disclosure of, and for accessing and correcting or deleting your personal information by sending a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you make a request, we have 30 (thirty) days to respond to you.
In order to protect your personal information and right to privacy, we will:
- Not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those that the Company identifies to you.
- Keep your personal information only for as long as the Company needs it to fulfill the stated purpose or as required by law.
- Maintain your personal information in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as possible.
- Safeguard your personal information to the best of the Company’s ability.
- Respond to any request you may make to access or correct the personal information the Company’s hold about you.
- Obtain the appropriate consent from you for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information.
If there is any dispute arising in the future, the legal jurisdiction will be determined by the nationality of the web’s users. Please check the following regulations and guidelines below for data protection.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
GDPR applies for the European Residents and Citizens to protect the data which is collected by us. Article 5 GDPR guarantees that every European Residents and/or Citizens’ personal data shall be:
- Lawfulness, Fairness and Transparency – the Website will collect your data and you have the right to request copies of your personal data. The Company may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Purpose Limitation – your data can only be used for the designated purpose and the Company would not process it for any other use, unless you have provided your explicit consent.
- Data Minimisation – the Company will only store the minimum amount of data required for our purpose. The Company will not collect personal data on the off-chance that it might be useful in the future.
- Accuracy – the Company will regularly review information held about you and delete or amend inaccurate information accordingly. You have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete data be erased or rectified within 30 days.
- Storage Limitation – if the Company no longer needs your personal data for the purpose for which it was collected, the Company will delete or destroy it within 30 (thirty) days unless there are other grounds for retaining it.
- Integrity and Confidentiality – the Company will protect your data from internal threats such as unauthorised use, accidental loss or damage, as well as external threats such as phishing, malware or theft.
- Accountability – the Company will take responsibility for the data we hold and demonstrate compliance with the other principles, including:
- Evaluating current practices
- Appointing a Data Protection officer
- Creating a personal data inventory
- Obtaining appropriate consent
- Carrying out Data Protection Impact Assessments
CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act)
CCPA applies and protects Californians. You will be entitled rights as follow:
- Anti-Discrimination (Section 1798.125)
The Company will not refuse to serve you or charge you with different prices because you won’t give the Website a permission to use your data.
- The Right To Be Forgotten (Section 1798.105)
You may request your data to be deleted by the Company and it will take around 30 (thirty) days until your data is completely deleted, except if by the law we are not allowed to delete your data.
- The Right To Access Data Collected (Section 1798.110)
You have the right to access the data on that being stored, request for a copy as well as
for the data to be amended and ask the Company to delete your data entirely (except if it
is not allowed by law).
APEC Privacy Framework
According to APEC Privacy Framework, Personal Information as used in this Policy means any information about an identified or identifiable individual. As the personal information controllers, Company provides clear and easily accessible statements about practices and policies of personal information as determined on APEC Privacy Framework.
With respect to APEC Privacy Framework, your personal information collected will be used only to fulfill the purposes of collection and other compatible or related purposes, except:
- with the consent of the individual whose personal information is collected;
- when necessary to provide a service or product requested by the individual; or,
- by the authority of law and other legal instruments, proclamations and pronouncements of legal effect.
Another part of the Company’s priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. The Company encourages parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Children’s data protection is regulated in Article 8 of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and in COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act).
The Company will not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, the Company strongly encourages you to contact the Company immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
This page was last updated on 23 August 2020. Please check this page regularly for any updates.